Couples & Marital Therapy in Vancouver
Seeking Couples Therapy
Relationships are complex. They can be both rewarding and challenging. When you have fallen out of love with your partner or have been hurt by their actions, it can seem like nothing will help. At ARC we can help you and your partner find your way through your difficulties and support you in building strong, fulfilling, and happy relationships.
Our couples therapists, Danielle Simpson, Kiana Maeda, & Amenda Kumar, are certified and experienced in providing relationship therapy using highly researched evidence-based methods and techniques such as Sue Johnson’s Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), and The Gottman Method.
Issues we can help you with:
- Emotional & Sexual Connection/ Intimacy
- Communication Problems
- Infidelity/ Adultery/ Affairs
- Trust Issues & Betrayal
- Power & Control Issues
- Parenting Issues/ Conflicts & More
How Can Couples Counselling Help?
Keep in mind that relationship counselling is not just for couples with extreme problems, conflicts, or issues. Sometimes the healthiest of relationships need some extra support in navigating life. It is normal to experience ups and downs in any relationship, but when issues are amplified, some professional help can go a long way.
Some of the benefits of couples therapy:
- identify patterns that are contributing to conflict and disconnection
- understand the root causes of each others’ responses
- ask for your needs in a vulnerable and non-blaming way
- learn to be connected and attuned to one another
- experience each other in a safe and secure way
- deepen mutual feelings of intimacy
Are you needing help with your romantic relationship? Contact us below to schedule a free consultation. One of our therapists will respond to you within 24-48 hours.