Join Our Clinical Team
At ARC we are committed to providing the highest level of client care possible within a private practice setting. To that end, we are always looking for talented counsellors to join our team. At the moment we are seeking contracted clinicians for a mix of both online and in-person work, at our office in Downtown Vancouver.
Preference will be given to clinicians with focus or post-graduate training in:
- Couples Therapy
- CBT & Exposure Therapy (specifically OCD/ CBT-i for Insomnia/ Specific Phobia)
All successful candidates must have the following:
- Masters degree (minimum) in clinical or counselling psychology
- RCC, RSW, or RPsych designation in good standing
- Active professional liability insurance
- Strong clinical skills
- Experience with diverse populations and a range of presenting issues
- Commitment to providing ethical and responsible care
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Flexible availability (evenings & weekends)
- Excellent references
Apply with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only applicants who submit a cover letter will be reviewed, and only qualified candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in joining ARC.