Couples Counselling & Relationship Therapy
Relationships are complex. They can be both rewarding and challenging. When you have fallen out of love with your partner or have been hurt by their actions, it can seem like nothing will help. At ARC we can help you and your partner find your way through your difficulties and support you in building strong, fulfilling, and happy relationships.
Our Couples Therapists, Hala Abdul and Jess McMahon, are certified and experienced in providing Couples using highly researched evidence-based methods and techniques such as Sue Johnson’s Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), and The Gottman Method.
Issues they can help you and your partner with include:
- Emotional & Sexual Connection/ Intimacy
- Communication Problems
- Infidelity/ Adultery/ Affairs
- Trust Issues & Betrayal
- Power & Control Issues
- Parenting Issues/ Conflicts & More
To Get Started Choose One Of The Below:
- Book A Free Consultation and one of our couples therapists will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule an appointment. This is an opportunity to “meet and greet” with your therapist, ask any questions you may have, and assess goodness of fit.
- Book A Therapy Session. If you prefer to skip the consultation you can schedule your first couples session using our online calendar. You will immediately receive an email with all the information you need for your first session.