Counselling & Psychotherapy for Individuals
We provide Individual Therapy for:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Difficulties
- Trust/ Intimacy Issues
- Low Self-Esteem/ Confidence
- Grief and Loss
- Anger Management
- Life Transitions
Our therapists are trained in:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Attachment-Based Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP)
- Mindfulness Based Approaches
- Somatic Psychotherapy (SP)
- Adlerian Psychotherapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
How Do I Start?
Choose one of the below:
- Book A Free Consultation and one of our therapists will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule an appointment. This is an opportunity to “meet and greet” with your therapist, ask any questions you may have, and assess goodness of fit.
- Book A Therapy Session. If you prefer to skip the consultation you can schedule your first session via our online calendar. You will immediately receive an email with all the information you need for your first session.
- Contact Your Chosen Therapist Directly. You can visit our therapist directory and read our counsellor profiles. Once you decide on someone, you can email them directly from their profile.